Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA) provides acceleration in internal audit tasks through enhancing audit skills. By passing the QIA test, candidates will achieve competitive edge of advanced internal auditing techniques, opening broader views and ways to anchor a promising career. Aspects of the qualification vastly cover statistical methodologies, data gathering processes, analytical review approaches and computer-aided audit tools.
Who is it for?
QIA qualification is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals working as an auditor of an entity
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in auditing
- Use 'QIA' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Steps toward Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA) qualification are:
Decide if "Qualified Internal Auditor" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account