International Accounting Technician (IAT) provides the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of the techniques used for recording and maintaining financial transactions and preparing relevant documents or statements for a sole trader or for a company.
Who is it for?
IAT is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for maintaining accounts of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting
- Someone with a general interest in accounting and financial reporting.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK qualification
- Free access to study resources
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete International Accounting Technician:
Decide if "International Accounting Technician" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account