A diploma in business is quite worthwhile today. Especially when you pursue higher level education with upcoming challenges right after completion of school, get yourself prepared with a strong conceptual background on Accounting, Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management. This is possible through a global diploma that creates not only values but also build up confidence, equips you with recent and thorough knowledge and open greater career prospects for you in advance. Take up a diploma that opens multiple progression routes and enables you to choose from more options ahead.
Higher Diploma in Business (HDB) is an advanced level qualification which is credit rated at Scottish Qualifications & Credit Framework (SCQF) as 240-credit, Level 8
qualification. HDB prepares candidates for employment as well as new entrants to universities with advanced standing.
Who is it for?
HDB is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals seeking careers in business such as management, administration, human resource, marketing, accounting, and finance
- Individuals responsible and working for auditing and assurance activities in an organisation
- School leaving students considering placements, careers in the field of business management and/or further study
- Someone with an interest to specialised in business management.
How can I complete the qualification?
Higher Diploma in Business (HDB) is a centre-based qualification. Therefore, to pursue HDB, contact a registered HDB centre
near you at first and take tuition support from the centre. Register for your test
at Pearson VUE and schedule for a test at your convenience. You are required to pay online
through a debit/credit card. Sit for your test at a Pearson VUE Test Centre
and upon successful completion of the test get your result immediately.
- Centre-based UK higher diploma
- Access to study resources through your centre
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF level 8 qualification
- On-demand external exams at Pearson VUE
- Tuition by registered centre