Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) is for individuals seeking to develop advanced managerial accounting skills and solve higher level issues through comprehension of broad spectrum decision-making. All contemporary issues bound the qualification including systems, tools and techniques vital for applying management accounting skills in practice. SCQF Level 9.
Who is it for?
GCMA qualification is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for maintaining managerial accounts of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in performance management and management accounting.
- Use 'GCMA' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 9 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Steps toward Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) qualification are:
Decide if "Global Certified Management Accountant" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account