Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) is for individuals seeking to develop advanced managerial accounting skills and solve higher level issues through comprehension of broad spectrum decision-making. All contemporary issues bound the qualification including systems, tools and techniques vital for applying management accounting skills in practice. SCQF Level 9
Who is it for?
GCMA qualification is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for maintaining managerial accounts of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in performance management and management accounting.
- Use 'GCMA' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 9 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Steps toward Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA) qualification are:
Decide if "Global Certified Management Accountant" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account