Diploma in Strategic Management provides candidates the opportunity to analyse an entity’s existing performance and position. This higher level diploma deals with evaluation of different business plans to formulate appropriate and efficient business strategies. Contents of diploma in strategic management cover tools and techniques required for decision making, strategic issues of a company in national and international context and a variety of concepts pertaining to senior management's know-how to fulfill company objectives.
Who is it for?
Diploma in Strategic Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Managers who take regular strategic decisions for business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of business management and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in business strategy
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 8 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
You can complete Diploma in Strategic Management by following the steps outlined below.
Decide if "Diploma in Strategic Management" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account