Initialised in the final decades of the last century, supply chain management is a booming discipline today. Employers have recognised that value additions in the business processes are of great concern in the present changing and challenging environment. The marketing field has tremendously felt the care for value chains throughout organisations which expands up to its large peripheries. Managing the supply chain has therefore become ever important and employers are seeking professionals in the field, preferably with specialist qualification and practical experience.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DipSCM) is aimed at potential employees and professionals who plan careers in Supply Chain Management and seek broader knowledge in logistics, purchasing and supply chain sector. By achieving this diploma, candidates can develop insights into supply chain approaches, trends, issues and purchase functions that arise in contemporary world. Enriched with detailed topics of Supply Chain Management, its content covers functions, relationships, integration and future challenges of Supply Chain making the qualification an aspiring achievement for professionals. SCQF Level 6
Who is it for?
Diploma in Supply Chain Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to manage procurement, logistics, supply-chain and product development
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of supply chain management and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in supply chain management.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 6 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Marketing:
Decide if "Diploma in Supply Chain Management" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account