Diploma in Marketing (DipMKT) provides the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge of marketing management in practice. This diploma prepares the candidates with strategic and analytical marketing skills and techniques. Contents of Diploma in Marketing are practical and cover the concepts & relevant theories of marketing communication, marketing process, marketing environment, consumer behavior, market segmentation and marketing mix. SCQF Level 6
Who is it for?
Diploma in Marketing is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for marketing and sales management
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of marketing management and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in marketing management.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 6 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Marketing:
Decide if "Diploma in Marketing" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account