Diploma in Information Technology (DipIT) covers project planning to decision making process of information systems according to business strategies. Diploma in Information Technology develops knowledge and understanding of data processing in a computerised environment for the competitive world. Diploma in Information Technology is aimed at potential employees and professionals planning a career in information technology and information systems. SCQF Level 6.
Who is it for?
Diploma in Information Technology is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals working with/in information technology or information systems
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of IT or IS and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in information technology.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 6 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Information Technology:
Decide if "Diploma in Information Technology" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account