Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is for professionals in the field of accounting and business to enhance their knowledge in International Financial Reporting. Diploma in International Financial Reporting covers up-to-date principles and practices of international financial reporting in a range of business contexts and situations.
Who is it for?
Diploma in International Financial Reporting is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Accounting professionals who is looking to boost their knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accountancy, auditing and finance
- Someone with a general interest in financial reporting.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in International Financial Reporting:
Decide if "Diploma in International Financial Reporting " is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account