Diploma in International Auditing (DipIA) is for practicing professionals at any field to enhance their knowledge in international auditing. Diploma in International Auditing covers up-to-date principles and practices of international auditing in a range of business contexts and situations.
Who is it for?
International Auditing is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Accountant or professionals who is looking to boost their knowledge of International Standards on Auditing
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of accounting or auditing
- Someone with a general interest in international auditing.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in International Auditing:
Decide if "Diploma in International Auditing" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account