Diploma in Human Resource Management (DipHRM) provides a wide range of HRM concepts, allowing you to achieve in-depth understanding of the fast developing field. Individuals who plan their career in HR and/ Personnel management have a great opportunity to attain this diploma and become part of the international HR community. Diploma in Human Resource Management focuses on procedures, concepts and theories associated to practical HR issues in modern organisations. SCQF Level 6
Who is it for?
Diploma in Human Resource Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to deal with HR issues of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of HRM and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in human resource management.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 6 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Human Resource Management:
Decide if "Diploma in Human Resource Management" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account