Diploma in Hospitality Management (DipHM) provides insights into today's emerging Global Hospitality & Tourism industry. This diploma could add greater value to prepare candidates as a major contributor in this growing arena with advanced know-how of hospitality management. Diploma in Hospitality Management addresses vital issues of hospitality that incorporates every current aspect the industry requires worldwide. Diploma in Hospitality Management enables candidates to build up great confidence providing a strong background of brands, assessment and quality assurance of hospitality and tourism. SCQF Level 6.
Who is it for?
Diploma in Hospitality Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals involved with hospitality management, tourism management, or hotel administration
- A university student considering placements, careers in hospitality industry and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in hospitality section.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 6 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Hospitality Management:
Decide if "Diploma in Hospitality Management" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account