Diploma in Economics (DipECO) is for aspiring and practicing professionals at any field to enhance their knowledge in economics. The qualification sets a benchmark in comprehending and applying the fundamentals of economics.
Who is it for?
Diploma in Economics is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Entrepreneurs or managers taking regular business decisions in a dynamic economic environment
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of economics
- Individuals working in government organisations, non-government organisations, and development organisations
- Someone with a general interest in economics.
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Diploma in Economics:
Decide if "Diploma in Economics" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account