Certified Researcher in Business (CRB) assesses learners’ skills of independent enquiry and critical analysis by undertaking a sustained research investigation of direct relevance to their higher education programme and professional development. CRB assessment is designed to enable learners to become confident using research techniques and methods. It addresses the elements that make up formal research including the proposal, a variety of research methodologies, action planning, carrying out the research itself and presenting the findings.
Who is it for?
Certified Researcher in Business is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Managers/executives who conduct research on regular basis for business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of business management/administration and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in research methods
- Free student registration
- 'Open-entry' UK qualification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 7 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Following are the five steps to complete Certified Researcher in Business:
Decide if "Certified Researcher in Business" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account