Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA) is for highly aspiring and fast forwarding project managers. Candidates can gain competitive advantage in the job market through CPMA, which opens greater opportunities of success. CPMA consists of practical project management approaches and addresses issues that 21st century project managers encounter. The contents of the qualification range from feasibility studies to risk management, control, review, project termination to budget issues in managing projects successfully. SCQF Level 7.
Who is it for?
CPMA qualification is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to manage different projects of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of project management and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in project management.
- Use 'CPMA' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 7 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
Steps toward Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA) qualification are:
Decide if "Certified Project Management Analyst" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account