Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) is aimed at candidates and professionals who plan careers in Sharia compliant finance, trade, investment and insurance industry, as well as individuals who want to enhance awareness of Islamic and ethical banking and finance. CIB is job-focused and will require candidates to demonstrate application of Sharia principles in banking and finance.
Who is it for?
CIB qualification is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals working in the banking and finance industry
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of banking and finance and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in Islamic banking.
- Use 'CIB' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- Tuition by registered training centre
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
How can I complete the qualification?
You can receive Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) qualification in the steps below:
Decide if "Certified Islamic Banker" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account