Certified Finance Specialist (CFS) is aimed at aspiring and practicing finance personnel to enhance their knowledge of business finance, capital budgeting, working capital management and risk management. CFS sets a benchmark in comprehending and applying the expertise of financial management. SCQF Level 8
Who is it for?
CFS is open to everyone regardless of previous educational experience. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Financial managers who take regular financial decisions for business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of finance and/or further study
- An individual with a general interest in finance and business
- Use 'CFS' as designatory letters
- 'Open-entry' UK certification
- Free access to study resources
- SCQF Level 8 qualification
- On-demand exam at Pearson VUE
- Exam fee £99; re-sit fee £29
- Tuition by registered training centre
How can I complete the qualification?
You can complete Certified Finance Specialist (CFS) by following the steps outlined below.
Decide if "Certified Financ Specialist" is right qualification for you
- Register yourself as a student of IQN at no cost
- Download free course book and practice questions from your account